So, you want to be a Ride or Die instructor? Ride or Die is all about setting goals and then breaking them, and then putting that on repeat. Through our training program, we’ll teach you how to provide a positive and stimulating outlet for the active minds in bodies in our spin room. With your music and programming you will mesh mind, body, and soul to achieve a positive, yet sweaty workout. As we build our business, we are looking for Part-Time and Full-Time inspiring leaders in the fitness industry to learn and teach powerful, motivating, rhythm based classes.
- Attend mandatory Instructor Training Program
- Plan for any additional meetings may be scheduled
- Applicant must submit his/her cover letter, résumé and picture (photo optional) for review
- Must have a reliable source of music access. (Ex: laptop, iPad, iPod, computer)?
- Must be proficient in iTunes and have basic computer skills. *Apple knowledge is strongly encouraged
- Previous fitness teaching or cycle instructor experience is a plus.
To apply, hit the button and please send résumé and a cover letter stating what you love about fitness, why you want to be a Ride or Die Spin instructor.